In most cases, humans need food. They can’t survive without food intake unless they are immortal. Foods give them the energy to combat their daily work no matter what it is. Health conscious people are more careful with their food intake compare to some others. They want to live a happy healthy life just like most people do. Eating foods with low glycemic index are preferable for it gives the body less stress compared to foods with high glycemic index. Below is an accurate chart of gycemic index to help you choose the right food intake to keep your body free from ailments specifically high blood sugar:With this simple but accurate guidelines, you will be guided accordingly for you will be provided with specific glycemic Index, serving size in [grams] and glycemic load per serving.
Be witty :, Choose the right Food.
Bakery Products and Bread:
- Banana cake, made with sugar- with glycemic index of 100, the serving suggested is 60 grams and its glycemic load per serving is 14
- hamburger bun- with glycemic index of 61, suggested serving is 30 grams and its glycemic load per serving is 9,
- white wheat flour bread,- with glycemic index of 71, suggested serving size is 30 grams and is glycemic load per serving is10,
- whole wheat bread, average- with glycemic index of 71,the suggested serving size is 30 grams and glycemic load per serving is 9.
Actually, there are plenty of bakery products and loaves of bread the most common which people eat every day are the ones given emphasis.
Thirsty? Refresh yourself with healthy drinks:
- Coca-Cola, average – with glycemic index of 55, the suggested serving size is 250ml, and the glycemic load per serving is16,
- Fanta orange drink- glycemic index is 23, suggested per serving is 250ml and the glycemic load per serving is 23,
- sparkling drinks- glycemic index is 95+10, suggested serving is 250ml, glycemic index load per serving is 40,
- apple juice unsweetened, glycemic index is 44, suggested per serving is250ml and the glycemic index load is 30,
- orange juice unsweetened- glycemic index is 50, suggested per serving is 250ml, glycemic index load is 12,
- tomato juice canned, glycemic index is 38, suggested serving size is 250ml, glycemic index load is 4
These are but some of the most famous beverages people drink every day.
Do you want to rise? Eat the healthy Rice:
- Pearled Barley-with glycemic index of 28, suggested serving size is 150 grams, and the glycemic index load 12,
- sweet corn on the cob- the glycemic index is 60 and suggested serving size is 150 grams with glycemic index load of 12,
- white rice average- with a glycemic index of 89, suggested serving size is 150 grams, with glycemic index load of 43, quick
- cooking white basmati- glycemic index of 67 and its suggested serving size is 150 grams and the glycemic index load is 28,
Plenty of grains found in the market but only the most common ones are mentions.